Why Investment Advisory?
Alfalah GHP Investment Management Limited (AGIML) provides customized investment solutions for corporate and high net worth clients, with expertise in equity, debt, and balanced portfoios. The objective is to provide professional management services to clients on portfolios in sectors where the expertise is lacking.
Benefits of Investment Advisory
- Dedicated Portfolio Manager
- Experienced Advisory Team with expertise of multiple asset classes across multiple markets
- Defined investment process tailored to client’s risk-reward appetite
- Streamlined feedback and client communication process
- Exceptionally strong track record in managing discretionary / non-discretionary retirement, corporate, and HNWI funds.
The Investment Advisory Process
Step 1: The AGIML Investment Committee will conduct a thorough capital market and economic review on a weekly basis. This will be followed by an in-depth examination of the portfolio under consideration.
Step 2: AGIML IC in collaboration with the Client’s IC and Board of Trustees will determine the direction of portfolio strategy. The future outlook of various asset classes and segments is determined and direction of future strategy of the portfolio established.
Step 3: AGIML IC to prepare a formal proposal and present recommendations on optimum portfolio allocation based on top investment ideas to client IC.
Step 4: The mutually finalized portfolio allocation decisions are executed.
Step 5: AGIML IC monitors fund manager performance and provides continuous performance feedback to clients. On a monthly basis, the investment adviser will submit a fund manager report to the clients encapsulating investment market developments, emerging investment themes and ancillary issues.
- Personalized Fund Manager Reports
- Customized investment policy statement with clear objective and benchmark setting unique to each particular client
Code of Ethics
“Client First” School of Thought: The Code of Ethics does not allow AGIML to seek any benefit from client portfolios other than fee as stated in NBFC regulations. This ensures that AGIML:
- Acts in the best interest of clients at all times.
- Aligns our incentives with our clients.
- Has clear Conflict Management and Avoidance Structures in place.
- Click to download AGIML Statement Of Ethics and Business Practices.
If you decide that you would like to explore the possibility of giving an Investment Advisory mandate to AGIML to manage your funds, the first step would be to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org