Our investment advisory team devises a customized portfolio strategy depending on the following parameters:
- Determine you risk profile: every investor has a unique risk appetite depending on their own unique circumstances and investment horizon
- Establish an expected rate of return: Depending on your needs and the amount of risk that you are willing to take, we will endeavor to provide the best possible rate of return within the defined parameters.
- Develop asset allocation guidelines: with the risk profile defined and the return objective established, we will develop asset allocation guidelines to achieve the required results.
- Define your investment time horizon: Most SMA’s are signed for one year horizon with roll over options.
- Define level of discretion: Investors can choose to give a full discretionary mandate for management of the SMA portfolio, or a full non-discretionary mandate, as well as any mix of the two.